DEL TACO SURVEY GIVES YOU A VALIDATION CODE TO REDEEM IT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT FOR AVAILING THE INCENTIVE WRITTEN ON YOUR RECEIPT
The Del Taco Satisfaction Survey is available to take at myopinion.deltaco.com. It will help Del Taco identify what makes their customers happy and what areas they can improve to lessen any dissatisfaction.Not only will it help Del Taco make key improvements, but it allows you to voice your opinion to a company that cares what you have to say. The survey takes about ten minutes to complete. Your feedback will not go waste rather you will feel more differently on your next visit.
ABOUT DEL TACO
The first Del Taco was opened in Yermo, California in 1964. By 1980, Del Taco had over 100 restaurants and today has 547 locations that operate across the United States. It offers Mexican and American food to its customers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO DEL TACO SURVEY
You can become a part of Del Taco Survey for sharing your views just by clicking on the link provided- myopinion.deltaco.com. This link is of their official survey site where they will ask you about your experience and suggestions. You are requested to give honest comments.
- You must have an electronic device like laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey website.
- You should be of age to enter into the survey.
- You should have Del Taco Store receipt.
At the end of Del Taco Survey, you will be given a validation code. Use this code on your next visit and avail the incentive mentioned on the receipt.
DEL TACO SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Del Taco Survey, please go to their official survey site at myopinion.deltaco.com.
- Enter the store number that you visited. It is present on the receipt you have in hand.
- Enter the 15-digit survey code from the receipt into the box.
- They will ask you a number of questions. These questions will be about your experience at the store. You need to answer them truthfully and carefully, not missing any question.
- In the end, submit the survey.